2021 Winter Mountain Fest Contingency Options Should we be forced to cancel the 2021 Winter Mountain Fest due to COVID restrictions, we're scrambling to explore some other options. Please let us know if any of these options are feasible for you. Name(Required) First Last Would you be available to come if we moved the event to any of these dates?Friday 2 July - Sunday 4 July(Required) Yes No Not preferred, but I can cancel my Bollywood dancing class if I have to. Friday 13 August - Sunday 15 August(Required) Yes No Not preferred, but I can cancel my naked Bikram yoga if I have to. Friday 20 August - Sunday 22 August(Required) Yes No Not preferred, but I can cancel my still life sitting if I have to. Which of these outcomes best describes you (should the event be cancelled)(Required) Please refund my ticket in full ASAP Please transfer my ticket to an alternative date Please hold onto my ticket and book me into the Spring Mountain Fest on 8-10 October Please take my ticket money and use it to buy a yacht Please keep my ticket money and donate it to fund the construction of a decent quarantine facility Select multiple options if you pleaseUntitledAny comments, messages of commiseration, encouraging banter you'd like to share with Chris and Alan?